Redunoise is a high resolution audio noise reduction system plug-in. It delivers an unprecedented quality and offers the most comprehensive control.
Broadband noise is basically a very simple entity. For example, in audio editors, it is called `white noise', which you can generate for the given duration. Cassette and vinyl recordings have plenty of it. Sometimes recording to the line input of an audiocard also leaves a great deal of broadband noise, especially after normalizing. With such noisy audio sources, the natural desire is to reduce this broadband noise content while preserving all the necessary musical components, which is the most important part of the noise reduction process.
Redunoise uses advanced analysis and filtering approaches, offering an unprecedented audio analysis resolution and musically-sounding noise reduction filtering. Chances are you will like what Redunoise has to offer in the field of broadband noise reduction.
- High resolution spectrum analysis
- Real-time spectrum display
- Logarithmic/linear scale switch
- Mono-to-Stereo, Stereo-to-Stereo processing
- 64-bit internal precision
- Analog-prototyped filtering
- Noise learn function
- Multilevel undo for each parameter
- Support of sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Native assembler DSP code
- Linear-phase filtering
- Residual output monitoring
- "A-to-B" comparisons
- Demo factory presets