Multitrack Analyzer and Sonogram
MMultiAnalyzer is a unique multitrack analyzer and sonogram, which looks inside your audio material and reveals problems and frequency collisions quickly, easily, and with astonishing accuracy. Just put an instance on each track you are interested in and the plugins automatically find each other.
The plugin is not only extremely easy-to-use, it also lets you look into your material with ways not possible before - multitrack sonogram, collision detector and loudness comparison.
Standard analysis may sometimes be a little confusing. With unique features, such as normalization, super-resolution and deharmonization, you can quickly understand your audio material and reveal problems you are looking for.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates