Ultimate Precision Linear Phase Equaliser
Emax is a professional Equalizer that is one of the most essential tools for any producer, mixing or mastering engineer. P&M E-Max Equalizer provides the highest quality tool for sculpting your sound with a stunning new interface for precise control. E-Max goes beyond the expectations of a normal EQ with its built in Harmonic Exciter for extra “sweetening” and a Linear Phase mode for mixing & mastering which preserves the transients and transparency of your music.
P&M E-Max features a stunning, graphical interface for intuitive and precision control :
P&M E-Max is comprised of a 6 Band EQ :
- Click and drag any colored point on the line to move it.
- Move a colored point left or right to change it’s frequency
- Move a colored point up or down to boost or cut the gain of the selected frequency. - Double-Click a colored point to reset the gain to zero.
Harmonic Exciter section includes built-in controls for Low and High end sweetening :
- Listen : Solos the selected band for precise control.
- On/Off : Turns the selected band On/Off
- Filter : Selects variable filter modes: Bell, Low/High Cut, Low/High Shelf, and Notch.
- dB/Oct : Low and High Cut filters feature 6, 12, 24, and 48 dB/Octave modes for subtle to extreme filtering.
- Freq : Determines the frequency of the selected band.
- Gain : Determines the gain of the selected frequency band.
- Q : Adjusts the bandwidth or resonance of the selected band.
- XBass : Boosts the overall low end of your material.
- XPanse : Boosts the overall high end of you material.
- Linear Phase : This EQ mode preserves original music balance with zero phase shift. Clipper: For limiting your signal’s overall output.
- Output Level : Controls the output level of the plug-in.