Metric Halo's high resolution metering tools
SpectraFoo has been designed to provide all of the tools you need for a powerful suite of digital meters, with all of the resolution of hardware meters at a fraction of the price. With more than 15 individual metering tools, SpectraFoo gives you all of the information you need to analyze and prepare your audio, for production, performance, mastering, or broadcast.
SpectraFoo Complete was created for live sound engineers and mixing engineers. Including tools to measure your acoustic environment or verify the behavior of your external digital devices, SpectraFoo Complete provides the following additions to SpectraFoo:
- Full featured world-class signal generator
- Transfer Function Measurement System
- Capture and Static Analysis system
- Code-Level Metering
- Bit Range Meter
- Bit Scope
- Bit Matrix Meter (Instantaneous Snapshot)
- Bit Matrix Meter (Accumulation Snapshot)
SpectraFoo provides all of the tools today’s audio projects demand. Whether you are a live sound engineer or a studio mixer, you need the power of SpectraFoo.SpectraFoo is a collection of award-winning high resolution metering tools. ‘SpectraFoo can analyze up to 24 channels of audio simultaneously, and features a completely flexible workspace.
Place any combination of instruments wherever you want, link their controls and save a windowset to have instant access to your workspace. Create windowsets for live mixing, mastering, studio recording or benchtesting gear and recall them with a keystroke.
With standards-based level metering, high-speed high-resolution spectral analysis, the unique PhaseTorch, correlation metering, triggerable waveform display, power balance and a variety of power, envelope and spectral histories and phase analysis, the SpectraFoo product family is absolutely essential for broadcast production and critical mixing and mastering.
SpectraFoo Standard includes basic, sample-accurate metering, triggerable waveform display, power balancing and phase analysis on any number of input or output channels.
- Lissajous phase scope
- L-R Stereo power balance meter
- Envelope history meter
- Digital level history meter
- Band-limited history meter
- Full-featured audio frequency oscilloscope
- Spectragram spectral history meter
- PhaseTorch frequency-sensitive phase meter
- Sample accurate digital level meter
- Correlation meter
- Correlation history meter
- Parameter management system
- Window sets
- Link groups