Pure Precision With Full Control
Pure Compressor v3 provides a wide range of compression, from clean transparent subtle compression to classic heavy pumping, giving you total hands on control over every parameter as well as of the fundamental characteristics of compression itself.
In addition to the more common dynamics processing controls (ratio, attack, release, etc), Pure Compressor v3 provide control over the essential dynamics profile it uses, all in order to offer the user full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Two parameters are provided that are kind of unique to dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
Pure Compressor v3 is available in both 32 and 64 bits, sample rates up to 384 KHz are supported and processing of up to 8 channels for surround/multichannel work is provided.
When operating on a multi-channel bus all channels are processed by default, but the processing can be disengaged for any number of channels leaving the material unprocessed and bypassing the original sound. By doing this in combination with serial instances the material on any number of channels can be processed with individual settings.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original peak into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.
Flux Pure Compressor Demo
The Flux Pure Compressor is nothing short of amazing. It can function as a simple compressor, a dynamic sculpting ninja, and everything in between. This video demonstrates how it can be used to squash a drum bus without killing the fidelity.
Flux makes top of the line plugins in VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats for DAWs. All their plugins work at sample rates up to 384K for the highest level of frequency resolution and response, and from mono to stereo, up to 8-channel (7.1 surround).