Mastering The Art Of Dynamics
The Solera V3 dynamic processor combines the power of a compressor, expander, de-compressor and de-expander, all four available direct through the user interface, processing in parallel.
To provide the best means for the analysis of the material, a side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer to generate frequency sensitive processing, as well as input options for an external side-chain signal, is provided.
In order to further enhance the workflow, three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable), as well as an auto delay function allowing for zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal.
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing
- Discrete peak-limiter rounding peaks off in a smooth and musically fashion
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Morphing slider for seamless transition between two explicit full parameter-sets
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- External side chain support for AAX and AU ; in mono and stereo format
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rate up to 384 kHz
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite.