Low Level Control
Pure Expander v3 is within its field a truly versatile processor, which with ease can be used for soft downward expansion in order to clean up spillage issues on (live) recordings, remove noise or reverberation, or leakage from drum sessions.
Pure Expander v3 is designed to automatically reduce the gain below the threshold, providing full control over the general behaviour and performance characteristics of how it responds to the incoming audio signal, offering a wide range of expansion processing capable of anything from mild expansion to hard noise-gating.
In addition to the more common dynamics processing controls (ratio, attack, release, etc), Pure Expander v3 provide control over the essential dynamics profile it uses, all in order to offer the user full control over the processing even in the most demanding situations.
Two parameters are provided that are kind of unique to dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original "peak" into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.