How to mix a song in Pro Tools tutorial
In this tutorial, you will learn how to mix music in Pro Tools.
Fab mixes a full song, step by step, explaining every setting, using only Pro Tools 9 stock plug-ins.
-Vocal Eq, compression and de-essing
-Background vocals EQ, compression and de-essing
-Full drumset processing
-Parallel drum processing
-Percussion and tabla processing
-Electric bass processing
-Electric guitar processing
-Reverbs selection and tweaking
The attached zip file contains the original uncompressed files of the session.
Please download it and import these files in the DAW you use to make music (It does not necessarily have to be Pro Tools!) This way you can practice your skills and mix this song using your own tastes, tools, plug-ins and the guidelines provided in this video.
- Bass Processing : EQing
- Bass Processing : Compressing
- Bass Drum Processing
- Bass Drum Processing : EQing
- Bass Drum Processing : Compressing
- Snare Processing : EQing
- Snare Processing : Compressing
- Drums : Parallel Compressing
- Loops Processing
- Percussions Processing
- Tabla Processing
- Tabla Processing: Ambience
- Guitar Processing : Compression
- Guitar Processing : Delays & FX
- Guitar Processing : EQing
- Whistle Processing
- Background Vocal Processing
- Refining the Overall Mix
Puremix - Advanced Mixing with Pro Tools Plugins
Puremix presents 'Mixing with Pro Tools Plugins'. This trailer tutorial approaches the possibilities to make a professional sounding record just with pro tools stock plugins.