Physical Modeled Electric Guitar
IronAxe is a high-end Physical Modeling simulation of one of the most popular and loved electro-acoustic instruments : the Electric Guitar.
The result of two years of research and development, IronAxe reaches all the authentic beauty and expressivity of a real Electric Guitar by simulating the physics of all the acoustic and electronic components found in the original instrument, preserving the same nuances and multi-techniques playability impossible to perform on standard frozen-sounding sampled instruments.
Break with the past - forget all the old, expensive, bulky sample libraries.
Build your custom Stratocaster© or Telecaster© guitar, choose Pickups type, number and position, set the Tone knobs to get the right sound, select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its lenght. Finally take real-time control of all this (and much more...) using a MIDI Keyboard or a real - natively supported - MIDI Guitar.
IronAxe will bring in your next Productions the sound and feel of a real Electric Guitar. And the included full set of analogue modeled Stompboxes, legendary Amp/Cabinets and Room Simulation, make IronAxe a perfect tool for advanced guitar sound designing, without the need of additional (and expensive) external software/hardware units.
A full electro-acoustic setup, just at your fingertips.
- Physical Modeling simulation of real electronic and acoustic components
- Sound manipulation at the source core. Sound is actually generated, not sampled
- True-to-life sound realism and articulations playability
- Super smooth dynamics - no velocity layers
- Instrument and Presets load in a flash
- Small memory footprint ( for both RAM and Hard Disk )
- Installs in less than a minute
- An all-in-one complete Electric Guitar + FX / Stompboxes + Amp / Cabinets setup
- Make in your productions complete and realistic Electric Guitar tracks with ease
- Choose your Guitar model : Solidbody with 2 or 3 Pickups (more will follow)
- Excitation modeling : select the Plectrum hardness or pluck a String with fingers at any point along its lenght
- Strings modeling : independent simulation of each of the 6 (different) strings, with the possibility to choose strings material, set tension values and other
- Pickups modeling : select Pickups type (single-coil, humbucker, steelplate), number and place them into Guitar's body
- Performance Engine (Performer's modeling), allowing real-time multi-techniques playability (Palm Muting, Tapping Harmonics, Strumming, etc...) using a standard MIDI Keyboard
- Native Guitar Control : in addition to the classic MIDI Keyboard control system, IronAxe is designed to be the ultimate tool for Guitarists - build your custom and physically accurate Electric Guitar and play it through a real MIDI Guitar for an unparalleled realism
- KeyStrummer Engine : perform complex Strums, Phrases and Riffs with ease and in true real-time, using only a standard MIDI Keyboard
- Master Compressor and Equalizer
- Four insert effects slots, featuring 10 analogue modeled Stompboxes (more will follow)
- Amp/Cabinet simulation, featuring 6 legendary Cabinets (more will follow)
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping
- Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 / 48 / 88.1 / 96 kHz