Virtual Analog Synthesizer
LittleOne 3.0 by Xhun Audio is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers.
In addition to the whole signal path simulation, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO ...) features the original frequency responses and ranges of the hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound.
Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots and the result is a complete analogue-sounding instrument - all in the digital domain.
New in Version 3.0
- A completely re-written DSP engine.
- Full cross-platform compatibility.
- Analog Modeling simulation of real analog hardware
- An all-in-one complete Synthesizer + Sequencer + Trancegate + Rack / FX setup
- Analogue Components Emulation. Oscillators, Filters, Lfos (,...) simulate the authentic micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound
- Two aliasing-free Analog Modeled Oscillators featuring Continuous Wave Selection mode between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control
- Two 4-Stage (ADSR) Envelope Generators with exponential response
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges (0.2~500 Hz) including FM possibilities
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode, pitch bend ranges, MIDI Channel selector and much more - all accessible from LittleOne LED display
- 350+ ready-to-use presets covering all styles, from Vintage Analogue to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge Techno/Trance to Psychoacoustic sounds and SFX. Original Little Phatty¹ patches (Stage Edition and Tribute Edition) are included
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step Trancegate effect
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between Tempo Synced Stereo Delay, Electronic Reverb, Tube Distortion, Flanger, Chorus (more will follow)
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original LP CC#s specs)
- Additional commercial soundbanks/patches available
- Supported Sample Rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz