The superior tool to fuel your tracks for take off
Planet Trance grants you access to the full range of Trance music, from the mid 90s up to now. The 30 Construction Kits deliver everything which is needed to achieve modern club sounds.
Planet Trance is packed with harmonies, catchy melodies and highly atmospheric sounds.
Delving a little deeper the 3.3 GB of hefty content brings a sizable amount of specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects—to name but a few. Planet Trance fits a world of professional needs, designed from the beginning to be ready to unload in multimedia works and club sets.
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Intro/Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the construction kit.
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kit: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
- Drum Shots: The single-shots are gathered in this folder, making it easy to find all percussive sounds used to make additional drumming and percussive rhythms.
Sound & Recording, 2011-10-05:
The samples are free of effects, but still loud and punchy, the basslines pump and saw and the percussion take care of the right tribal feeling. What do you need more?
- 3.3 GB of material
- 30 c-kits, 1470 loops and samples