The Ultimate Channel Strip Redefined
The Evo Channel is an adaptable module-based channel strip plug-in comprised of 5 highly innovative audio processing modules, it includes :
• and "Touch" an original polymorphic frequency dependent dynamic tool (DeEsser, Expander and a Transient / Sustain Designer).
Evo Channel also contains various original elements such as free-form linear phase adjustment, an optimized compressor with 9 selective types (for instrument and bus groups), a unique multi-tool module “Touch” to process transient material in a defined frequency range and lots more.
With complete multi-channel support for Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic systems used in post-production, the Evo Channel is the go-to plug-in for any sound engineer that needs an ultra-precise great-sounding channel strip that’s fast and easy to tweak. Evo Channel handles High-Resolution DXD Audio with sampling rates up to 384 kHz is supported.
- Adaptable module based design, allowing free movement of channel strip elements in any order.
- Optimized Spectrum Analyzer
- Soft Saturation module that adds warmth
- Linear Phase correction with zero latency.
- Proprietary Parametric EQ and filters technology
- A "multi mode" Compressor with 9 types of compressor in one (Start, Kick/Snare, Overhead, Drum Bus, Bass, Acoustic, Piano, Vocal, and Mix), plus a unique auto adaptable release control, parallel wet/dry and easy parameter adjustment.
- Touch, a multi tool module defined by one of 7 selected modes (Transient Boost, Transient Kill, Sustain Boost, Sustain Kill, DeEsser 1, DeEsser 2, and Expander) to act on a set frequency range.
- Dolby Atmos and Ambisonic support with up to third order 16 channel.
- Memory location store and recall for input and output gain controls and all parameter knobs for quick access level and value changes.
- 50 useful Factory Presets included from Yves Jaget.