Control Your Final Mix Balance
The AVA Mastering EQ is a powerful tool for controlling your mix's overall balance. Its unique curve shape is ideal for retaining your track's character while re-balancing the mix to achieve a professional sheen.
When 2 adjacent bands of the AVA-MtE are adjusted, the resultant curve is “flat” across the band edges, rather than discrete humps and valleys. The resulting curves are perfectly suited for the broad, musical changes needed for final tone-control while retaining the harmonic balance between the elements of your mix. Managing a powerful full-range EQ has never been so fast and easy. The results are quintessentially “Harrison”: effortless, smooth and transparent.
The AVA-ME has 31 control bands ranging from 20hz to 20kHz and increasing by 1/3 octave increments. By default, the scale shows +/-4dB, but if you increase a band beyond 4dB, the scale will increase to show the changes up to +/-14 dB.
- 31 control bands, high pass filter, low pass filter, adjustable filter order, level trim, and momentary bypass controls.
- Innovative DSP curve match allows a "flat top" across adjacent band boost/cuts, and preserves the harmonic balance between instruments.
- Ultra fidelity equalizer is based on Harrison's XTools. Developed for Harrison's renowned digital consoles.
- EQ graph published to the Pro Tools "inline" EQ Curve
- Effortless Mouse Control
- Zoom function that is scalable : auto or manual, the band automatically increases to accomodate your moves
- Filters: AVA-ME has high-pass and low-pass filters with gentle slopes (selectable between 6dB/oct and 12dB/oct, frequency can be adjusted using the sliders)
- A real-time-analyzer (RTA) is provided to accentuate bands that need boosting or cutting