The Original MPC Digital EQ From Harrison Consoles
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to their unique development heritage; first creating an analog console processor and then converting the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
The new AVA LegacyQ is a plug-in version of Harrison's original MPC digital equalizer, it began life as a digitally-controlled analog circuit and was later adapted to digital while being used in ultra high-end post & film facilities worldwide.
Like the original, the AVA LegacyQ is optimized for use with control surfaces. Each band covers a limited range equivalent to its original analog counterpart, and the “Q” shape is designed to optimally match the operating range of a physical knob.
A high-resolution spectrum analyzer is also provided to pinpoint specific frequencies that need adjustment.
The results are quintessentially "Harrison", effortless, smooth and transparent!
- Harrison’s first full featured digital EQ in a plugin
- 5 parametric EQ bands with selectable shape
- 2 filters with selectable shapes (including Harrison’s wide bottom notch for fast & accurate repair work)
- Harrison’s custom 4 octave frequency ranges; first developed for the 32C console in 1975
- Harrison’s custom "Q" knob is optimized for use with control surfaces
- High precision RTA analyzer retains full resolution in the low frequencies
- 5 EQ bands and 2 filters are provided for optimum compatibility with Avid control surfaces
- EQ curve appears on Pro Tools mixer window, and control surface displays (AAX only)