High Resolution Two Track Editing and Mastering Suite
Sound it! is a multifunctional and versatile audio editing, mastering and processing software.
It features the highest-quality sound design capabilities with support for all high resolution audio formats including PCM maximum 768kHz / 32Bit INTPro and DSD native playback/recording.
It comes with a bundle of professional effects, batch processing capability and much more. Therefore giving you the ability to answer to any professional sound engineer's or high-end audiophiles' demands.
- Professional High Resolution Audio
- High-resolution PCM (DXD) maximum 768kHz / 32Bit INT and DSD 256 / 128 / 64 formats are supported. You can load, record, edit, process and save these file types.
- You can edit and process DSD converted to PCM then save as DSD.
- DSD Native Recording / PlaybackPro, You can do DSD Native Recording and Playback without converting to PCM format.
- Sound it! come with three types of Sonnox restoration plug-ins, De Noiser, De Clicker and De Buzzer can accurately remove clicks, crackles and buzzes. Sonnox plug-ins are used by professionals worldwide for mixing and mastering music, film, television, radio and live sound.
- Sound it! 8 Pro bundles 49 powerful effect plug-ins, including the high end Sonnox effects, EQ, Limiter and Reverb, also fully compatible to native 64bit Operating systems and VST3.
- Mastering tools, Loudness MeterPro that is utilized in broadcasting and a professional Limiter by Sonnox are included in Sound it! 8 Pro. Giving you the ability to combine with many other functions will be further effective in cleaning up and mastering your creative works.
- Loudness Meter confirms to Broadcast Standards, EBU R128 and ARIB TR B32.
- You can draw automation envelopes of Volume and Pan and adjust them continuously.
- Batch Processing is very easy to use when affecting all of the same processing to all files included in the same folder.
- Available functions in the Batch Processing are Insertion of effects in the MixerPro, Gain control, Normalize, Auto Level, Audio format conversion, fade in/fade out, and file format conversion.
- You can create DDP files and reflect ISRC and EAN to them. DDP is a format for specifying the content of CD and commonly used for delivery of disc premasters for duplication.
- You can create music CD with adjusting levels and equalization. Also pre-gap time in 10ms (Basic:1s) increments gap less and crossfade settings between tracks can be configurable.
- Easy to create ACID files, specifying a tempo, a beat or a root note name and saving with the WAV (Linear PCM) formats. These files are used in any other DAW softwares compatible with ACID files.