Give an aggressive oomph to your leads
Dynamics is a classic compressor, upward compressor, and expander in a single plugin. This allows you to process the quietest part of your sound and the loudest part individually, resulting in either very transparent control of volume, or full domination of your dynamic range.
Its processing features upward and downward compression as well as expansion. Thresholds and ratio are controlled by clicking and dragging on the visualization in the upper part of the plugin interface. The visualization shows how input levels are mapped to output levels by the dynamics processing. The current input and output levels are marked in the visualizer by a moving disc.
- Low threshold for upwards compression and expansion.
- Low Ratio for upwards compression or expansion below the low threshold.
- High threshold for downwards compression.
- High Ratio of downwards compression above the high threshold.
- Knee smooth the knee of the compression curve across the thresholds.
- In Gain adjusts gain for the incoming signal.
- Out Gain adjusts gain after compression.