The XTRAX STEMS One Year Subscription Plan
Audionamix have upgraded XTRAX STEMS. It features a completely redesigned enhancement of their best-selling automatic stem creation software.
New features include a brand new GUI, and new algorithms which are optimized for your specific needs, whether it be to separate all four stems (vocals, drums, bass and remaining music), to create acapellas, backing tracks, or drumless tracks for practice. Hone your separations using the new de-bleed slider on each track, helping you perfect each stem before you export! As always, our proprietary algorithms separate the entire spectrum of audible frequencies, all the way up to 22kHz!
Audionamix are offering a new low-cost one year subscription options for XTRAX STEMS that will allow you to get free access to any upgrades as soon as they are available!
Not only is the subscription more affordable when you’re on a budget or working on a short-term project, they also help Audionamix to offer consistent updates and upgrades to our advanced cloud-based servers which handle the heavy processing in XTRAX STEMS.
In conjunction with the release of their upgraded XTRAX STEMS in 2020 they will be launching a new user forum where you can share your requests and vote for the features that are most important to you. Expect frequent and regular updates as they work together to build XTRAX STEMS into the product of your dreams. The subscription means you’ll get every improvement at no additional cost, and will help us support a consistent and fulfilling development process dedicated to our user base.
What do members get with a subscription?
- Integrated support so Audionamix is more responsive to users than ever.
- Exclusive benefits and the ability to vote on enhancements.
- Seamless algorithmic improvements
- Free updates and upgrades (minimum of one update every 6-months)
New XTRAX STEMS Features:
- Striking new interface and streamlined workflow
- 2x faster processing via GPU servers
- Selectable separation options: 4 Stems, Acapella, Backing, Drums, and Bass
- Refine separations in real-time with the De-bleed Slider
- Separate mono and stereo WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG files up to 192kHz, 32-bit
- Export separations as individual WAV, MP3, FLAC, AIFF, OGG and Native Instruments’ STEM file format
- Membership benefits include access to exclusive resources, events, and giveaways