The Best Shortcut to Cubase / Nuendo
* A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor is needed to use CubaZen. Larger screens proven to work perfectly well also.
CubaZen is a powerful application for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo DAWs from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
CubaZen's smart scripts give access to over 300 most used Cubase/Nuendo key commands and functions from the tip of a finger. Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most transport commands performed by users, such as: select, zoom, hide/show channel etc. Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
CubaZen runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but CubaZen has proved to work perfectly well on bigger touch screens as well. CubaZen doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Cubase/Nuendo. It natively lives within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
- CubaZen runs under Windows 7 to 10.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Cubase 9 and Nuendo 10 or above.
- Over 300 ready to use (pre-mapped) Cubase/Nuendo touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Cubase/Nuendo).
- CubaZen Templates automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- CubaZen commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- CubaZen looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
Download the DEMO VERSION of CubaZen :
LEGAL NOTE: Cubase™, Nuendo™ and associated logos are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Logo use is for illustration purposes only. Zen DAW are not affiliated with Steinberg in any way.
- 9 Elegant Toolbar Presets to best fit your personal workflow.
- Combine Selection Tools.
- Creative Workspaces.
- Retrospective Midi Recording.
- VST Preset Browsing.
- Menu Section Controls include: Audio, Add Tracks, Edit, Quantize, Zoom, Notes, Velocity, Pitch, Save, Solo Mode, etc.
- Full Transport Functions include: Start/Stop, Record, Play Selection, Go to Left Locator, Go to Right Locator, Fast Rewind, Move Forward, Fast Forward, Loop & Play Selection, Return to Start Position, Snap to Previous Marker, Snap to Next Marker, Insert Marker, etc.