The Best Shortcut to Cubase / Nuendo
A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor is recommended to use ZenDAW. Larger screens proven to work perfectly well also.
* Although this touch workspace is purposefully made for touchscreens, you may still use a regular mouse to operate on a regular non-touch monitor (Full HD advised).
ZenDAW is a powerful touch workspace for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Steinberg's Cubase and Nuendo DAWs from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
ZenDAW smart scripts give access to over 300 most used Cubase/Nuendo key commands and functions from the tip of a finger. Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most transport commands performed by users, such as: select, zoom, hide/show channel etc. Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple “touch” on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
ZenDAW runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but ZenDAW has proved to work perfectly well on bigger touch screens as well. ZenDAW doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Cubase/Nuendo. It natively lives within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
- ZenDAW runs under Windows 7 to 10.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Cubase 9 and Nuendo 10 or above.
- Over 300 ready to use (pre-mapped) Cubase/Nuendo touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Cubase/Nuendo).
- ZenDAW Templates automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- ZenDAW commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- ZenDAW looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
LEGAL NOTE: Cubase™, Nuendo™, VST™ and associated logos are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. Logo use is for illustration purposes only. ZenDAW are not affiliated with Steinberg in any way.
- 9 Elegant Toolbar Presets to best fit your personal workflow.
- Combine Selection Tools.
- Creative Workspaces.
- Retrospective Midi Recording.
- VST Preset Browsing.
- Menu Section Controls include: Audio, Add Tracks, Edit, Quantize, Zoom, Notes, Velocity, Pitch, Save, Solo Mode, etc.
- Full Transport Functions include: Start/Stop, Record, Play Selection, Go to Left Locator, Go to Right Locator, Fast Rewind, Move Forward, Fast Forward, Loop & Play Selection, Return to Start Position, Snap to Previous Marker, Snap to Next Marker, Insert Marker, etc.
- Send Audio to Sampler Track.
- Glue Tool missing in the previous version has been added.