The Best All-in-One Vocal Processing Suite
AVA Vocal Flow is an all-in-one vocal processing suite complete with 7 routable mixing elements along with input and output controls.
The elements included are:
- Vocal Character: A unique 2-band vocal EQ designed to "follow" the pitch of the vocal notes.
- 32c Channel EQ: A 4-band EQ complete with High & Low Filters. Directly based on the Harrison 32c consoles’s highly sought after channel EQ.
- De-Esser: A specialized Compressor for removing sibilance in vocals or speech. Based on the X-Tool DSP found in Harrison MPC digital consoles.
- Leveler: A handy Compressor derived from the Harrison Mixbus channel strip DSP.
- Vocal Effects: Chorus, Delay, and Reverb for livening up vocal recordings.
- Master Section: Includes controls for Routing, Polarity, Input and Output Trim.
- Each of the 7 processing sections has : "RESET" button, "SOLO" button, "IN" button
- Vertical slider to the right of each module that controls the module’s Output Gain Trim for adjusting the Gain staging between elements
- EQ graph for controlling the frequency and gain of the Body and Clarity bands
- Gain values range from -12dB to 12dB for the Vocal Character Graph