Channel strip plug-in designed for mixing bass
AVA Bass Flow is a channel strip plug-in designed for mixing bass. It contains 4 routable processing elements and a master section with input, output, and routing controls.
The elements included are:
• Bass Character: A unique 2-band EQ that tracks the pitch of bass notes and allows for boosting or cutting the harmonics within the instrument's frequency spectrum.
• Spectral Bass Compressor: A spectral compressor with 6 bands of compression fixed across the bass frequency range.
• Equalizer: An intuitive 5-band EQ with 2 additional filter bands and a wide variety of shape options.
• Chorus: A creative effect that can be used to boost presence or to add extra motion to your bass signal.
• Supported channel configurations: MONO only.
• NOTE: This plug-in uses lookahead and should not be used for processing signals in real time.
- A diverse selection of Processing Elements including : Bass Character, Equalizer (EQ graph, EQ controls, EQ RTA), Spectral Bass Compressor, Chorus
- Various mouse and keyboard shortcuts to perform certain actions (for Band Controls, Graph Rulers, Combo Boxes, Labels, Sliders/knobs)
- Additional Features: Momentary Bypass, Settings