Multiphonics CV-1 is a powerful platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
At the core of Multiphonics is a comprehensive library of first-class modules, designed to work together in an optimal manner for a coherent and consistent patching experience. Behind their simple look the modules pack features which the power user will appreciate: plenty of modulation options, audio rate modulation, curated defaults, feedback loops, etc.—all delivered with musicality and the sound quality AAS is renowned for.
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronisation in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version