A very versatile compressor
Anarchy Comp is a versatile compressor suitable for use on any kind of sound, mix buss, or master buss.
Its 55 preset strong library has the perfect starting points you need to get your sounds under control in any situation.
As well as all the features of regular compression, with its 2 dedicated wet and dry controls, it can also be used as a parallel compressor.
It’s perfect for processing every kind of sound whether it be electronic, acoustic, or live recordings, and has solid presets for every instrument and scenario.
With the built-in screens, you have visual representations of how your sound is getting processed in real-time as you tweak by comparing the live animated waveforms for both the dry signal and processed signal giving you accurate feedback of the transient information as well as the overall level of gain reduction being applied making it easier than ever before to keep your levels in check.
It’s built-in saturator adds warm analog character and can also be used to tame harsh transients on snares, toms, or anything else giving your mix punch and heaviness while still keeping it cohesive.
It also has a low cut EQ for the wet signal which is perfect for using on overheads or room mics removing any low-end mud from the mix.
- Warm Analog Character
- Both Regular and Parallel Compression
- Full Control Over All Compression Settings
- Threshold, Attack, Release, Ratio, Gain
- Auto Makeup Gain
- Gain Reduction Meter
- Live visual waveform representations of both the input and output signals so you can see exactly how your sound is being affected in real time
- Built in Saturation Module
- 55 Presets for Any Sound
- Low Cut EQ for the Wet Signal
- Intuitive layout and easy to use controls
- Resizable user interface
- Super low CPU usage perfect for using multiple instances