Bring the legendary Harrison 32C sound into any DAW
The Harrison 32C Channel plug-in is modeled after Harrison’s renowned 32 Series console channel strip. It contains 3 routable processing elements which include the famed 32C channel EQ and Filters. The 32C Channel plug-in allows you to bring the legendary Harrison 32C sound into any DAW.
The 32C Channel’s 3 main processing elements are as follows:
• 32C Equalizer: A 4-band equalizer modeled after the 32C channel strip EQ.
• 32C Filters: A pair of high and low-pass filters with an optional “bump” feature for adding extra low-end punch.
• Compressor: A multi-purpose dynamics processor with 3 selectable modes allowing it to operate as a compressor, leveler, or limiter.
The controls for these processing elements are divided into sections referred to as modules which are each named accordingly. In addition to the 3 processing modules there is also a Master Section and Routing Section which contain controls for adjusting input & output levels, polarity, and routing. These are referred to as master controls.
Supported formats: AAX, VST, VST3, AU
Supported channel configurations: Mono, Stereo
- Excellent Module Controls: "Reset" button, "Solo" button and "In" button
- Master Controls : a Master Section (Master Input, Output, Master Input Trim, Output Meter), a Routing Section (a system using an ingenious "routing items")
- 32C Equalizer: 4 bands (HI band, LOW band, 2 MID bands), frequency knob and gain control.
- 32C Filters: High-Pass Filter and Low-Pass Filter with variable corner frequencies, BUMP button adds a gain boost at the corner frequency of the HPF when toggled on
- Compressor: 3 modes of operation, allowing it to function as a compressor (fixed attack/release time and an adjustable ratio), leveler (very low ratio, a very fast release, and an adjustable attack), or limiter (high ratio, a nearly-instant attack, and an adjustable release).
- Control and Behaviors Shortcuts
- Momentary Bypass and Settings buttons