Hybrid electronic snare drum generator / synthesizer
SnareClack is a powerful, compact and easy to use hybrid electronic snare drum generator / synthesizer.
At its heart SnareClack makes use of genuine 16-bit integer precision digital synthesis techniques (widely used on late-90s hardware devices) together with a modeled DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) circuit with saturation control.
Finally, a built-in stereo expander circuit makes SnareClack a self-contained device capable of producing snappy, wide, electronic drum snares for EDM, Techno, Trance, Ambient music and far beyond.
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- A complete, self-contained, hybrid digital-analogue electronic drum snare generator device
- Two independent (Tonal / Noise) digital synthesis layers featuring late-90s, genuine 16-bit integer precision algorithms
- Modeled DAC (Digital to Analogue Converter) circuit with saturation control
- Built-in stereo expander circuit
- Including 50+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering multi-genre styles
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions