VERB Session is based on the same technology used in the acclaimed IRCAM VERB algorithmic room acoustics and reverberation processor. With a modular construction technique employing a recursive filtering reverb engine, it reproduces and synthesizes specific acoustic characteristics of any spatial sound environment. It capitalizes on the many years of experience and research of the Acoustic and Cognitive Spaces Team at the IRCAM R&D centre in Paris.
Tailored for simplicity, it comes with a fast paced workflow. VERB Session presents the ultimate solution whether you are a seasoned session engineer or a demanding broadcast and post-production mixer.
- Up to 2 channels Input/Output.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Dry/Wet control for blending the original signal with the processed signal.
- Decay Time adjusting the duration of the reverberation tail in seconds.
- Room Size adjusting the parameters for the early reflections part (early + cluster).
- PreDelay controlling the time at which the reverberation portion of the effect starts to be heard, with respect to the DIRECT signal
- Time Structure Settings; Early Gain, Tail Gain, Low Damping, High Damping
- Filter Section adjusts the characteristics of the filter applied to the signal fed to the reverberation engine, affecting the overall frequency response, if required.
Due to AVID ProTools changing to AAX, from Version 3 (v3) RTAS for AVID ProTools is no longer supported.