Marchin' is a marching band set made of one 26' Bass Drum, one 28' Orchestral Bass Drum, six 16' Snares, eight 16' Toms.
Marchin' has been recorded with 3 microphone positions, a stereo one on the overheads and on each drum, there was one microphone above and one under. All the samples have been carefully trimmed to keep the phase alignment. The interface allows you to mix the positions together to take advantage of the different sounds available.
- 2.16Gb, 4593 samples.
- 20 velocity layers per round robin (80 samples per element).
- 4 Cycle round robins for each element.
- Custom mapping, you can assign every element to any key from the interface in two different ways. You can even assign multiple elements to the same key.
- Mapping preset that helps you play multiple elements at the same time (see video).
- Variable mapping repetition to play it with both hands.
- Multiple microphone positions and custom mixing of each element, we recorded each one with one stereo pair around 3 meters away plus one for the up side and one on the down side.
- Advanced cymbal action : releasing the cymbal key will play different muting samples depending on the note time.
- Pitch adjustment for every element.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.