Focus on your stereo field
DrMS is a unique spatial processor, available as AAX/RTAS/AU/VST plugin, with a wide range of applications for mixing, mastering and post production.
It can handle from simple MS (Mid-Side) encoding/decoding to increasing stereo field width and depth enhancement, it can also fix mono compatibility issues and much more.
- Stereo Input/Output.
- Native AAX64/RTAS/AU32/AU64/VST32/VST64 plugin for OSX & Windows
- Spatial audio processing - Zoom in, add Depth, change Width and more
- Mastering grade filters
- Resonant HPF, LPF and Delay on each of the four processing sections
- Feedback circuit for reverb creation and special effects
- Full mono compatibility
- Built in preset management system - exchange presets between hosts and platforms
- Presets to help you get started - real world presets designed by Dylan '3D' Dresdow (Black Eyed Peas, Michael Jackson, Usher) and Emre Ramazanoglu (Shakira, Duffy, Alexander McQueen)
- Autogain circuit for easy level matched A/B comparision
- Smart MCU control surface layout - 6-character parameter names and logical organisation in banks of 8/16 with use of informative 'dummy' parameters to complete each bank for easy bank switching and great overview