This plug-in gives you the classic sound of a Leslie rotating speaker.
The speaker has two elements - the lower and upper rotor. This effect works really well on guitars, keyboards and even vocals sometimes.
Add a some drive for a really gritty tone and flip the switch for slow or fast rotation speeds.
- MIX : Dry/Wet control.
- SLOW-FAST SWITCH : Speed control for the rotating speaker.
- BASS : Speed control for the low frequency rotor.
- TREBLE : Speed control for the high frequency rotor.
- ACCEL : Controls the acceleration of the rotors when changing their rotation speed.
- BALANCE : Controls the ratio between the output produced by the lower and upper rotors.
- SPREAD : Controls the width of the stereo image.
- DRIVE : Controls amount of saturation applied to the input sound.