The Telematic V3 is a deeply sampled Fender Telecaster.
We recorded both pickup separately to give you access to the variety of sounds of this famous guitar model.
We sampled it very deeply, all frets of all strings with upstrokes, downstrokes, round robins, releases, staccatos, mutes, slides, hammer ons, pull offs, retriggers, fretnoises, and other articulations. All of these details allow us to reproduce the real playing of a guitar player, and easily.
There are basically 4 modes, the solo mode that allows to play melodies, the chord mode that helps playing strums or picking very easily, the patterns mode that does all of the strumming or picking for you and the MIDI mode that allows you to use your preffered midi guitar controler.
- 8.28Gb, 9562 samples.
- Strumming engine (features chord recognition and a smart strumming technique to produce guitar-like chords) and complete control of all its parameters.
- Legato script to play natural hammer ons pull offs and slides.
- Natural hand placement simulation.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain up.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain down.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain up retriggered.
- 5 velocity layersfor the sustain down retriggered.
- 10 release samples per note.
- Multi velocity Hammer on, pull off, slides up, slides down, mutes, ghost notes, pre notes.
- Cabinet simulation.
- Multieffect chain (expandable in the FX tab).
- Control over the different pickups.
- Advanced bend control.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerfull interface and advanced features.
Acousticsample products must be protected via iLok.