Classic vintage filter pedal
Having a P&M Moogy Filter is like bringing home a classic vintage filter pedal for use on all of your tracks.
This plug-in’s great sounding filter can be driven with it’s built in saturation for crunchy tones and it also has an envelope follower to give that extra bite.
P&M Moogy Filter has three filter modes: Low-Pass, High-Pass and Band-Pass, which makes it extremely versatile for use on all kinds of material: Whether its percussion, keys, vocals or as a DJ effect, Moogy Filter will make your tracks sing.
- MIX - Dry/Wet control.
- CUTOFF - Controls the cutoff frequency of the filter.
- SATURATION - Drives the filter and causes crunch distortion tones.
- RESONANCE - Determines the strength of the filter at it’s cutoff.
- TRIGGER - Sets the speed of the filter envelope.
- DEPTH - Sets the depth of the filter envelope.
- FILTER MODE - Choose from Low-Pass, High-Pass or Band-Pass filter types.