Freeform Filter-Based Equalization
Parametric equalizers may sound great, but they can be obtuse to use. MFreeformAnalogEq is simple. Just draw the equalization that you want and MFreeformAnalogEq will make it happen with the high audio quality of parametric analog filters!
Freeform filter-based equalization:
MFreeformAnalogEq uses Melda Production's filter-adaptation technology to make your dreams come true - no more messing about with the settings of multiple parametric filters. Just draw what you want and the plugin finds the most accurate settings for the parametric filters. And it sounds great!
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas and much more.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for comparisons and speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system and much more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Powerful spectrum analyzer and sonogram
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-4x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates