MMultiBandDistortion is a unique distortion plugin combining a generalized amp simulator with a digital distortion processor. It combines the best from the analog and digital worlds and is perfect for guitars, keyboards, drums or even just sound mangling.
Generalized amp simulation:
MDistortionMB implements a generalized amp simulation, rather than providing models of particular existing amps. It can simulate a whole range of amps and contains a set of 12 predefined sounds organized by styles, including metal or rock. You can customize each sound with an exhaustive set of controls and an equalizer. It may not sound like your favorite amp, but it might sound better.
6 digital distortion algorithms:
Purely digital distortion sounds different and is provided for those who really need a unique sound. All of these combined with the amp simulation and 4 modulators can provide the power you always dreamed of.
You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates