Multi-Voice Harmonizing Plug-in
Make one instrument sound like many musicians at once, create harmonies, widen or enhance recordings, add bass drum subharmonics plus much more. That's MMultiBandHarmonizer, a pitch shifting and multi-voice harmonizing plugin.
Multiple harmonizing algorithms, up to 120 voices, formant adjustment, strumming, ADSR enveloper, plus much more, all of it in 6 distinct bands. MMultiBandHarmonizer is the most versatile harmonizing effect on the market.
Does you music sound a little static? Well not anymore. You can modulate any parameter, and each modulator can work as an LFO, audio level follower, enveloper, randomizer and even pitch detector.
As usual you get the standard MeldaProduction goodies: up to 16x upsampling, M/S, surround and other channel modes, A-H presets for speeding up your workflow, an integrated help system plus much more!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates