Saturation is a very special type of smooth distortion known from tubes and tapes. It can provide some harmonic flavour, improve bass and sub-bass content and much more. MSaturatorMB is an extremely musical and versatile saturation plugin, which also contains a digital harmonic generator. MSaturatorMB combines the best from both the analogue and digital worlds.
6 bands for maximum clarity:
Broadband saturation may sound good on rock guitars, but sometimes you just need to add some flavour to your clean tracks. That's exactly what you can expect from our beautiful sounding saturator, and the multiband design plays a big role in its amazing audio quality.
Powerful harmonic generator:
While an analogue-type saturator naturally enhances the whole harmonic spectrum, the digital harmonic generator can also create distinct harmonics for you. You can use it to enrich the signal even more or with specific intent. Making the sub-bass content audible on a small speaker for instance.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch detectors.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates