Vibrato effects are rarely used, but this one is different. MMultiBandVibrato is also a powerful rotary simulator, which is perfect for everything from organs to guitars. And the audio quality is just the best on the market.
MMultiBandVibrato combines the vibrato effect with a tremolo and multiband design. This provides enough power to build a 2-speaker rotary simulation, like the famous Leslie speaker. But why to stop there, when you can have a 6-band rotary! With up to 16x upsampling and sinc-interpolation MMultiBandVibrato is simply the best sounding rotary simulator on the market.
Rotary cabinet simulation may not sound interesting for advanced sound manglers, but the plugin is capable of quite a few surprises. With custom oscillator shapes, 6 bands and 4 modulators you'll never look at vibrato the same way again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates