Spectral Dynamics Processor
MSpectralDynamics is a true revolution in audio processing. It can flatten the spectrum, prevent collisions between tracks, remove noise, and open up a myriad of new creative possibilities.
Unique spectral processing with fine-tuned algorithms:
MSpectralDynamics is essentially a dynamics processor which works in the spectral domain allowing you to work with individual frequencies. The compressor can make loud frequencies quieter for example - but that's just a beginning. With MSpectralDynamics you can expect nothing less than pristine audio quality!
Simple interface for common tasks:
Standard tasks, such as flattening the spectrum or removing noise, are available from the main screen with simple controls. Quick and easy, unless you want to dive deeper and make use of all the controls.
The plugin can do anything with each frequency. It can be a compressor, expander, gate, or any combination, and you can even draw your own processing shape for more creative effects. Add in integrated parallel compression, full channel linking, up to 8 channel surround processing and much more and you might just become a hopeless addict.
Ultra-flexible level follower:
The unbelievable level follower that you may know from MDynamics is here too! Automatic release modes, peak hold, RMS length, look-ahead, custom attack and release shapes and much more.
Spectral side-chain processing:
Preventing collisions between tracks is just one example of what you can do by analyzing a different track from the one that you are actually processing. Unleash your creativity!
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Custom processing shape
- Unique generalized dynamic detector
- Parallel compression using dry/wet control
- Unique temporary gain feature
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates