Mixing and Mastering Tool
MCompare is the ultimate reference tool for mixing and mastering allowing you to quickly compare your audio to any audio file and stages of your processing chain, and saves you from loudness trickery. You will never be fooled by your own ears again!
Comparing your audio to a reference commercial track is essential for every mixing and mastering engineer. Of course you can do that in your host, but the workflow is what matters here. And it cannot be any easier. Press one button and the plugin quickly crossfades between your track and whatever track you choose. Press another one to choose a different track. Or a different stage of your mastering chain for example...
Louder music makes you think it sounds better. It lets you feel spectral and spatial balance incorrectly. It lets you ignore acoustic errors hidden under the loud wall of sound.
But the plugin can help you avoid that! It can automatically make the reference tracks match the loudness of your own track. With MCompare you don't need to doubt your senses anymore. If your audio will sound better, it really will be better, not just louder.
How many times did you spend hours working on your project and just when you felt it's perfect, you took a break and when you listened to it afterwards you were horrified? That's because your ears fooled you somewhere on the road.
MCompare lets you compare your master to multiple stages in your chain, the dry mix for starters. It will compensate for any latency and match the loudness, so you will really be comparing the sonic qualities of your master and don't let your ears deceive you! So when you start doing something wrong, you will know quickly enough, in one click to be precise.
MCompare is the only plugin that lets you compare your master to the chosen reference tracks, dry mix, different stages of your mastering chaing and even different versions of your mastering chain. All in a single instance, where everything is one click away. It just cannot be any easier.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates