Real Time True-Peak limiter
World class, broadcast quality limiting is an essential requirement for any audio production, and the latest standards also demand true-peak compliance. ISL delivers both, giving you superb sound with complete confidence about meeting the standards.
No need to second guess your sample-peak limiter time and again, or deliberately increase headroom to avoid a downstream problem. Just dial in your true-peak limit and let ISL take care of the rest.
Pristine quality true-peak limiting for mono and stereo applications.
ISL is a transparent look-ahead limiter designed to allow you to get on with creative audio production while it takes care of true-peak compliance for you.
- Adjust adjustable look ahead
- Two stage, non-linear adaptive algorithm
- Adjustable channel linking
- Includes iTunes True Peak option- Loudness compatible limiting
- Protect against distortion introduced by lossy codecs
- Compatible with ITU-R BS. 1770
- True brick-wall limited output
- Mono and Stereo compatible
NUGEN Audio ISL Part 1 | An introduction to True Peak limiting
Audio dubbing editor and mix engineer Mike Thornton explains True Peak limiting and gives an overview of the ISL interface and operation.