Industry Standard Loudness Metering
Using an industry standard gives you confidence and peace of mind. VisLM 2 delivers everything you need – intuitively, accurately and immediately.
With a unique design focused on primary loudness parameters, VisLM 2 combines an instant overview with detailed historical information, enabling you to hit your target first time, every time.
Additional loudness logging and time-code functions allow for proof of compliance reporting and postmortem analysis with frame accurate referencing.
Elegant and simple to use, VisLM 2 promotes a highly efficient workflow with the ability to drill down to any level of complexity the context demands. With VisLM 2, your loudness workflow is transparently integrated into the production environment. Now with a fully resizable interface and many additional visualisations, it's even simpler to identify exactly the information you need and choose the configuration that matches your workflow precisely.
VisLM 2 Loudness Meter includes a clear, resizable user interface with zoomable and scrollable logging and history. Another powerful new function in VisLM 2 is NUGEN Audio's ReMEMTM program loudness overdub mode, which instantly overdubs changes and re-calculates loudness on the fly. ReMEM saves time by building and remembering the loudness profile, locking it to the timecode, and saving it between sessions. In addition, offline loudness calculations can now be imported into the real-time VisLM meter.
Fast, accurate analysis
- Native NLE/DAW operation (PT, Avid MC, FCP, Premiere etc.)
- Stand alone application
- International standards compliant
- Time-code locked ReMEM enabled
- Automated loudness overdub
- Loudness history saved & recalled with session
- Offline loudness 'pushed' to real-time meter
- 'Alert' Warning options
- Loudness boundary indicators
Industry standard benchmark
- ITU-R BS. 1770 | EBU R128 | CALM Act compliant
- Momentary, Short term and Integrated loudness
- Loudness range
- Overall program loudness measurement
- Maximum True Peak Level meters
- 'EBU Mode' meters
- Automatic mono through 5.1 compatibility + ASWG 7.1 support
- Highly configurable
Loudness history profiling
- Historical loudness profile
- Fully resisable history view
- Loudness histogram
- Offline data export
- Multiple export parameters
- Postmortem time code referencing