The Ultimate DRUM TRACKS Multi-FX Rack Plug-in
Drum Tools is a powerful multi-fx plug-in that provides the key components you need-at-hand to help you sculpt perfect drum sounds with ease! It includes discretely modeled transistors, tape and tube type algorithms and much more to enhance your Drum tracks, and give them that unique color and vibe you hear on professional recordings.
Drum Tools includes all the Nomad Factory trademark effects; Gate, Expander, Compressor, Convolution Reverb, High Pass, Low Pass Filters and amazingly well Tuned EQs and Kit Piece reference presets. Drum Tools gives you the means to "Mix your Drums to perfection!"
In addition, you can use the DLA2A NF type compressor as heard in the successful Bus Driver plug-in. This unique vintage compressor will breath life into your Drums, make them punchy and add a solid character that will define your tracks. And, you can now push all of these controls to the limit using the efficient output stage 'soft clipper' that will ensure you never go over "0dB", avoiding unwanted digital distortion.
If you want to have a successful mix out today, your Drum sounds had better sound amazing, punchy, have clarity, and sit "in the mix!"
Drum Tools was made exactly for that purpose, to give your Drums a powerful/modern sound.
With its pre-tuned presets and complete set of sound-shaping tools, you will finally be able to mix your Drums and craft them to a pro standard in a simple, compact, one plug-in UI. You will have control over the elements that can give you the creative edge and take your Drums to a whole new level.
* Disclaimer : Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Nomad Factory, our products, or our website. Similar names only serve as a reference.
- Pre-Tuned Individual Drum Selector
- Optical DLA2A NF Compressor
- Output Stage Soft-Clipping
- Tube Drive & Solid State Saturation Modeling
- Tube / Tape / Transformer Modeling
- Internal Convolution Reverb
- Gate / Expander / Compressor
- HP-LP Filters
- Low & High Tuned EQs