A Unique Spectral Saturation Plug-in
MPolySaturator is a unique spectral saturation plugin, which generates harmonics for every single frequency in your signal, making the results sound richer. But unlike classic saturation, it does not suffer from the dirtiness when processing complex signals.
We all know saturation produces higher harmonics, and that is pretty much the only "sort of advantage" of analog equipment - saturation everywhere. But there's a catch - saturating a simple sine wave works fine, saturating anything more complex is not... Yes, you get all the desired harmonics that make the signal richer, but you also get completely disharmonic nonsense. And that's the point behind MPolySaturator. It lets you create the actual harmonics, but doesn't produce all that dirt you generally don't want.
How about changing the levels of the harmonics? After all, static sounds are generally boring. No problem! Just assign a modulator to a few harmonics and you can follow the input level, randomly change them and much more.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates