A Unique Spectral Processor
Pitch shifting, frequency shifting, daemonic and robotic voices... that's MTransformer, a unique spectral processor that lets you transform any frequency to any other, transform their levels.
Transform any frequency to any other
Frequency shifting and pitch shifting are very different processes and yet they share the same core - they transform each frequency to a different one. And with MTransformer you can literally change the frequencies in any way that you want. That can lead to all sorts of creative processing useful for all kinds of audio materials.
Transform levels of each frequency
In any audio material there are loud frequencies and there are also, well, silent frequencies. Have you ever thought about what would happen if they changed places? Or what would happen if the silent stuff was removed completely? Well, now you can find out ;).
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomizer, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates