An Affordable Way To Get MXXX
MXXXCore is an modular way to get MXXX, the ultimate effect. It's cheap and you can buy only those modules you actually want.
Which processors does MXXXCore include?
MXXX includes almost all of the MeldaProduction processors, but it may also be a little expensive for non-professionals.
MXXXCore is a special licence, which includes only the basic building blocks. You will use MXXX as if you had the full licence, but not all processors will be available. Click on the image above to see what MXXXCore contains by default.
How to get the remaining processors into MXXXCore:
MXXXCore of course includes all of the modules that MXXX does, but you will need a licence to activate them. For example, if you own MSpectralDynamics (or any bundle which contains that plugin) then it will be enabled in MXXXCore as well. MXXXCore will not allow you to insert a processor that you don't own nor open a preset that uses that processor, and it will tell you what you would need to purchase in order to get it.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Sinc interpolation
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates