MixMeister Fusion set the standard for combining live DJ performance with the pinpoint precision of the best music production software. Version 7.7 includes breakthrough new features like an enhanced timeline, improved time-stretching and support for Mac OS X.
MixMeister Fusion doesn't limit you to simply combining a few loops and grooves together; Fusion is designed to mix complete DJ sets from full-length songs. You get the functionality of a loop editor or digital audio workstation, but you can blend songs together to create stunning DJ performances.
MixMeister Fusion frees you from monotonous tasks like beat matching, setting cue points, and counting beats in your head. It gives you the power to unleash your creativity and shape your music in a million ways, with live looping and remixing, VST effects, harmonic mixing and more.
You can manipulate tempo, volume, and EQ in real time, on-the-fly. It even records all your actions (not just the resulting audio), so you can go back, listen to your mix, and make precise adjustments with studio-style editing capabilities.
Fusion's live performance capabilities can be expanded via connectivity with MIDI hardware controllers. Export your completed mix as an MP3 or burned to a CD using the integrated burning tools. Whether you use it for live gigs or mix CD production, Fusion lets you achieve true performance perfection.
Highlights : New with version 7.7
• All new AIR Creative Collection FX.
• Improved support for Retina based Macs.
• Performance enhancements.
• All new licence manager.
• Smart playlists help you get the most out of your music
• Improved Keycode system for quicker and easier harmonic mixing.
• Improved time stretching accurately matches beats with fast or slow tempos
• Enhanced timeline display provides clear division of measures
• Effect automation via MIDI controllers – External hardware can now manipulate effect parameters
• Support for stored EQ settings in transition templates for advanced users
• Fade and Cue Next feature fades and pauses your mix then starts at the next track – perfect for voice over announcements
• New master volume control for preview output – headphone and main out can be controlled independently
• Play a live set while you preview any moment in your upstream mix.
• Manipulate your mix in real time with a wide range of MIDI hardware controllers
• VST audio effects (included) to process part of a track or your entire mix
• Mix up to 8 songs simultaneously with perfect sync
• Play with on–the–fly looping and remixing functions
• Change the tempo of a song without changing key
Dazzling Live Performances
- Preview any part of your mix in headphones while you perform
- Play music in super-stable perform mode
- Access special features on a live performance toolbar
- Connect to MIDI control hardware to adjust volume, EQ and looping
- Step out of the booth by using a wireless remote
- Manually beat mix with external audio sources
- Send timing signals to a lighting controller, a drum machine, or other software
Powerful Mix Creation
- Drag and drop music files to assemble your set
- View song beats, measures and phrases on screen for easy song editing
- Choose from 12 transition templates, or set up transitions by hand
- See an easy-to-use visual display of your beat mix
- Make fast adjustments using ‘snap to beat’ control
- Use automatic beat matching, or apply manual beat adjustments
- Overlay samples such as sound effects and beat loops
- Work on multiple mixes at once, and cut & paste between them
- Use intelligent looping buttons to loop 1, 2, 4, or 8 measures automatically
- Insert sound effects or remix-style audio clips with a single click on the Overlay Bar
- Play any section or track in reverse with one click.
- Edit quickly using an external jog / shuttle controller.
World-Class Mix Quality
- Adjust tempo without changing pitch.
- Automatically detect the key of each song.
- Adjust the key of a song without changing tempo.
- Tweak the treble and bass as you mix.
- Apply VST effects to any part of the mix.
- Sync effects to tempo to maintain rhythm, and chain multiple effects together.
- Play 32-bit audio files for ultra-high fidelity.
- Employ precise control over long beat mix transitions.
- Monitor output volume in real time using onscreen VU meters.
Intelligent File Handling
- Use non-destructive editing to keep original music files intact.
- Catalog, sort and search your entire music collection.
- Display and edit ID3 tags (Artist, Title, Album, BPM, Genre, etc.)
- Keep your music catalog synchronized with hard drive directories.
- Print music library and playlist reports.
Advanced Look and Feel
- Zoom in on individual beats with the zoom slider control.
- Hide windows when not in use.
- Adjust the number of strips on the timeline.
- Customize Fusion's appearance by creating your own skins.
- Burn your mix directly to CD without additional software.
- Easily create an exact copy of your mix, with no gaps between songs.
- Export mixes to .MP3, .WAV and Windows Media formats.
- Send your mix directly to your iPod or other portable audio player.