Pure Precision With Full Control
The Pure Compressor Plug-in offers everything you would expect from a compressor, ranging from clean transparent subtle processing to classic heavy pumping.
In addition to the common standard compressor controls for attack, release, threshold and ratio, Pure Compressor gives you hands on controls for every parameter needed to achieve the ultimate dynamics processing in any situation.
Two parameters are provided that are kind of unique to dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
Pure Compressor v3 is available in both 32 and 64 bits, sample rates up to 384 KHz are supported and processing of up to 8 channels for surround/multichannel work is provided.
When operating on a multi-channel bus all channels are processed by default, but the processing can be disengaged for any number of channels leaving the material unprocessed and bypassing the original sound. By doing this in combination with serial instances the material on any number of channels can be processed with individual settings.
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
- Phase invert of the processed signal.
- Dry Mix control (Dry/Wet with gain compensation) allowing for parallel processing or for blending some of the original peak into the processed signal.
- Clipper, a discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks smooth and musically.
- Bypass routes the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between processed and clean signal.
- includes licences for AU / VST / AAX Native / AAX DSP / AAX AudioSuite / Waves SoundGrid.
Flux Pure Compressor Demo
The Flux Pure Compressor is nothing short of amazing. It can function as a simple compressor, a dynamic sculpting ninja, and everything in between. This video demonstrates how it can be used to squash a drum bus without killing the fidelity.
Flux makes top of the line plugins in VST, AU, RTAS, and AAX formats for DAWs. All their plugins work at sample rates up to 384K for the highest level of frequency resolution and response, and from mono to stereo, up to 8-channel (7.1 surround).