Pure Precision With Full Control
The Pure Compressor Plug-in offers everything you would expect from a compressor, ranging from clean transparent subtle processing to classic heavy pumping.
In addition to the common standard compressor controls for attack, release, threshold and ratio, Pure Compressor gives you hands on controls for every parameter needed to achieve the ultimate dynamics processing in any situation.
Two parameters are provided that are kind of unique to dynamics processing; Dynamics Ratio and Level Independent Detection (L.I.D), using the dynamic range content of the signal and not just the signal levels as standard processors do.
When operating on a multi-channel bus all channels are processed by default, but the processing can be disengaged for any number of channels leaving the material unprocessed and bypassing the original sound. By doing this in combination with serial instances the material on any number of channels can be processed with individual settings.
- Resizable user interfaces
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry/wet control
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- External side chain support for AAX (Native & DSP) and AU ; in mono and stereo format
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain
- Three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable)
- Auto delay function
- M/S Width for controlling the stereo width of the processed signal
- Link Channel, provides linked/unlinked processing (in M/S mode)
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only
- Input/Output gain controls