A revolutionary algorithmic reverb
MTurboReverbLE is an edition of the revolutionary algorithmic reverb MTurboReverb, at a lower price, but has a few limitations (see below).
The limitations of MTurboReverbLE:
MTurboReverbLE doesn't let you access the multiband version or the Edit screen, so you cannot design your own reverbs or modify the existing ones. But it still contains about a hundred of great sounding reverbs for a price anyone can afford.
About 100 great sounding reverbs ready for you to use:
Algorithmic reverbs are usually based on a single algorithm. But MTurboReverb comes up with a revolutionary programmable engine, where you can design your own algorithms, but most importantly about 100 of them have already been prepared for you, with a standardized GUI for extremely quick workflow and short learning curve. There is everything from rooms to halls, plates, ethereal and shimmering sounds, and 2D positioning reverbs.
Each of these reverbs feature all the necessary controls such as dry/wet or reverb length, but also more special ones, such as a dynamics section or side high-pass filter. Switching between the reverbs is one click away, which tremendously speeds up your creative workflow.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Free-for-life updates