Transparent Dynamics Control
Pure Limiter makes transparent limiting easy. A dramatic increase of the average audio level can now be accomplished without damaging the perceived audio quality. The Flux:: technology assures that there are no artefacts on the processed sounds. Unless you use it as a special effect, Pure Limiter v3 should always be set in the very last stage of your audio processing chain.
As always with Flux:: plug-ins, there is no compromise between simplicity of use and the exhaustiveness of accessible parameters. Any of the automatic modes allows for quick operation, though of course a fully manual mode as well an advanced mode are also there to offer you total control of the processing.
Pure Limiter supports sample rates up to 384 KHz and provides processing in up to 8 channels for surround/multichannel work.
- Resizable user interfaces
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Release and Filter Controls for the Release settings and High/Low pass filters setting the highest/lowest frequency feeding the Release section.
- Lookahead (0/20 ms), for a decrease in the gain before any potential audio peaks. a key-point for avoiding audio distortion.
- Link Channels, linking the limiting on one channel to limit the other(s) as well.
- Make Up gain, increases the output gain from the threshold value.
- Waveform and Limiting Action Display with two display alternatives, A, waveform of the output signal and the limiting action in red, B, waveform of the output signal as a histogram and the limiting action displayed in red on a separate histogram with a blue line reflecting the release value.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.