A professional, high quality audio plugin for mastering purposes.
Sonoris Dither is a professional, high quality audio plugin for mastering purposes. With this plugin you can quantize audio to a lower bitdepth with dither and/or noiseshaping. The dithertype is selectable between TPDF and High Pass (HP) TPDF. TPDF is short for Triangular Probability Densitity Function, a form of dither that eliminates non-linear distortion during re-quantization and has no signal modulation artifacts.
The noiseshaping can be set to three flavors: Curve A, B and C or "Off". It is also possible to set noiseshaping without dither.
The output bitdepth can be set to 16 and 20 bit or "Off" for no quantization.
- Supports 2 dither types:
- TPDF (Triangular Probability Densitity Function)
- HighPass TPDF
- 3 noiseshaping curves:
- -curve A: 5th order
- -curve B,C: 9th order
- Dither and noiseshaping independent adjustable
- Quantization to 20 or 16 bit
- Full automation possible
- Low CPU load
- Settings can be saved and loaded
- Integer math throughout the signal path, except for the noiseshaping filters
- Windows 32/64 bit VST, VST3 and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary 32/64 bit VST, VST3, AU and AAX versions
- Mac OS Universal Binary and Windows RTAS versions
- Easy Online License Activation
- USB drive based license activation for offline computers