Natively batch process Dolby E files
AMB is a modular application for Windows and OSX that enables post production facilities to speed up workflows significantly for a range of different tasks, including upmixing and loudness management.
It provides unprecedented power and control using threaded algorithm processing and multiple processing threads that are addressable for parallel file and queue handling.
Dolby E extension:
Native decoding and encoding of Dolby E files. The Dolby E module enables AMB to decode Dolby E files to PCM audio and/or encode PCM audio to Dolby E, with full Dolby meta data support.
- Fully modular processing options
- Two independent watch folders
- Two simultaneous processing threads
- Drag and drop interface
- Data export (Text, Image, XML, detailed and summary)
- Analysis typically at over 100x real-time
- Future proof expansion and scalability